Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering accomodation in the Lahinch area

Options
  • 22-06-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I am wondering if anyone can help me or make any recommendations. I would like to book self catering accomodation suitable for kids from 21st July 2012 for a week this summer. I was hoping for the Lahinch area. Anyone have any suggestions, they appear to be quiet expensive but I know it is peak season

All suggestions great appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I reckon you'll struggle to find a house, as I'm hearing everywhere is booked solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

Hearing of loads of availability
    trident
    dream ireland
    etc etc and so on all have availability I'd imagin a google search woul provide even more options

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Most houses are privately rented out so you have to search a bit. I am from Lahinch and would recommend getting something away from the street as it can be noisy at night. Try googling Summer Cove,Golf Links or Fairways.

These are all child friendly estates usually. If you find somewhere and want more info on it i'm happy to sort you out.

Advertisement