Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG Repair/Service in Dublin

Options
  • 22-06-2012 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if AEG Monkey is still in operation or where is recommended for AEG Reapir/service in Dublin?

I have a KWA M4 S Sytem that I would like serviced and a KJW 1911 PD C02 which is not firing correctly, which I would like looked at.

I don't really want to have to try and post a full metal M4 RIF if I can help it :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 T.1.O

Just wondering if AEG Monkey is still in operation or where is recommended for AEG Reapir/service in Dublin?

I have a KWA M4 S Sytem that I would like serviced and a KJW 1911 PD C02 which is not firing correctly, which I would like looked at.

I don't really want to have to try and post a full metal M4 RIF if I can help it :)

cqb airsoft in naas do repairs dude

T.1.O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I can't answer your question, but you may be able to sort out the 1911 PD yourself. You have the S&W PD1911 right?
    If your problem is that the slide is not returning to battery then you may have the same problem that I did.
    Basically have a look at the hammer position as you let the slide return after racking it. You will notice that the hammer is catching the back of the slide and jamming the slide.
    You can sort this by slightly rounding the part of the hammer that is in contact with the slide, just make sure you don't file it too low or the slide won't cock the hammer (try filing in increments).
    It's really very easy to do and as far as I know it's a pretty common problem to do with a spring loosening (I wasn't aware of the cause at the time but it seems like that solution is best).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Saw this the other day and was meant to reply. Yeah I'm still going. I was busy as hell with exams and the likes but I'm back now!

Advertisement