Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one design tattoos in their spare time?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I dont have a tattoo but ive always wanted one but could never decide what to get. I got married recently an was thinking of getting the wedding dates tattoo'd but in roman numerals. I have gone in to a couple of shops around Dublin I wont name names to see if they could draw me up something different but to be honest one place wasnt really interested any the other shop only wanted to do it plane where i wanted something different and thought they would have loads of ideas. So my question is would anyone on here be interested in having a go with a design in their spare time ie an artist. Im thinking of putting it on my back or on my fore arm. The date is the 27/04/2012 XXVII/IV/MMXII
    Id really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Pop into some of the more reputable studios and have a chat. Snakebite or either Wildcat studio will be more than happy to help you out if you tell them what you're after. There's also a portfolio thread in this forum to browse who's style you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

bren82 wrote: »
    I have gone in to a couple of shops around Dublin I wont name names to see if they could draw me up something different but to be honest one place wasnt really interested any the other shop only wanted to do it plane where i wanted something different and thought they would have loads of ideas.
    They can really only work with what you give them to be fair. This is something will be on your body for the rest of your life, so you should put a good bit of thought into it, and then you should definitely have something more that you could give to a tattoo artist for them to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

bren82 wrote: »
    I dont have a tattoo but ive always wanted one but could never decide what to get. I got married recently an was thinking of getting the wedding dates tattoo'd but in roman numerals. I have gone in to a couple of shops around Dublin I wont name names to see if they could draw me up something different but to be honest one place wasnt really interested any the other shop only wanted to do it plane where i wanted something different and thought they would have loads of ideas. So my question is would anyone on here be interested in having a go with a design in their spare time ie an artist. Im thinking of putting it on my back or on my fore arm. The date is the 27/04/2012 XXVII/IV/MMXII
    Id really appreciate it.
    not different at all tbh

Advertisement