Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling tabacco in Spain

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what rolling tabacco is available in Spain? I smoke Golden Virginia normally. Would be happy to try something different.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

You can buy Golden Virginiain all Toabacco shops. It's the most expensive of rolling tobacco, it will set you back all a little bit more then 6 euros for a 50 gram pack ;). There are much cheaper offers but I find the tabacco very dry.
    Papers cost around a euro and tend to be oversized.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

My Husband smokes Turner Tobacco , as far as I know its only available in Spain and the Canaries but he says its the nicest one he's tried and doesn't dry out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

You can buy Golden Virginiain all Toabacco shops. It's the most expensive of rolling tobacco, it will set you back all a little bit more then 6 euros for a 50 gram pack ;). There are much cheaper offers but I find the tabacco very dry.
    Papers cost around a euro and tend to be oversized.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks Eileen, reckon will stich with the GV then. I'm very jealous of your location!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Tis a very nice place indeed, I feel very fortunate to live here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Karen23 wrote: »
    My Husband smokes Turner Tobacco , as far as I know its only available in Spain and the Canaries but he says its the nicest one he's tried and doesn't dry out.

Turner is a nice tobacco. It's Dutch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement