Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC 2012 is all said and done

Options
  • 21-06-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

So, nearly everyone is finished their leaving cert at this stage, bar the unlucky applied maths and technology folk! :p

How does everyone feel? Do they think they have their points or is the whole ordeal not even worth reflecting on?

I think I did well, not my best, but it could have gone worse. I really thought the exams flew by, two years of solid ground work and tedious essay writing only to be judged by the last minute sprint to the finish line.

It feels like we've reached and hopefully achieved a huge mile stone in our lives, everyone always seems to remember the trials and tribulations of the leaving cert. In ways I'm happy it's over, but I can't help but feel a sense of emptiness, I've got a whole summer of pottering around aimlessly waiting for September and the fresh start it brings. DCU here I come ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

Really hope I did better than expected, if so dundalk IT, AIT Or trinity here I COMEZ

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

Really hope I did better than expected, if so dundalk IT, AIT Or trinity here I COMEZ

What course are you looking for? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I'm disappointed, let myself down in a few subjects I needed to do well in.

But at the same time I'm proud of the way I coped with 2 hellish weeks of my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

I'm still going! Italian tomorrow

What course are you looking for? :)
    General or Psy Nursing hopely
    Yourself?

• Advertisement

donvito99 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed, let myself down in a few subjects I needed to do well in.

But at the same time I'm proud of the way I coped with 2 hellish weeks of my life!

Am surprised I didn't lose my mind o_o
    I delevopment bad habits such as bitting nails and talking to myself. (From studying and repeating over and over -_-)

Advertisement