Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Printing/Photocopying in Ennis

Options
  • 21-06-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Just wondering where is the cheapest place around town to get a4 sheets printed from USB. I have quiet a considerable amount to print so I'm just wondering where ye find is the cheapest place.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Colour printing or black and white.

For B/w i usually go to one of those internet cafes.
    for colour either copystop at the kilrush cross.

TM office supplies used charge to open the file. i don't know if they stil do.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

Colour printing or black and white.

For B/w i usually go to one of those internet cafes.
    for colour either copystop at the kilrush cross.

TM office supplies used charge to open the file. i don't know if they stil do.
    Just B`/W. I've went to TM before and it's 12c per sheet and €2 for USB

Just wondering is there any place cheaper than there?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Most clubs/committees I know of use TM Printing so I'd guess they'd be the place to go, you could try the Ennis Chambers office next to The Old Ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Give copystop a shout...

http://www.copystop.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Good call Cpt, I forgot all about them

• Advertisement
Advertisement