Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cracked tyre will it pass test ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

"The specified media does not exist"
    I see pics of guns and budgies.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

redcrystal wrote: »

Depends on how much attention the tester pays to your tyres. But any damage to the carcass of a tyre and it should be replaced. It could blow out at any time

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It doesn't look particularly obvious and the tread depth appears OK (though use a guage to be sure), but impossible to say from a small photo. Superficial cracks are usually not an issue. If they're deeper though, that is an issue.

I would probably not carry any of your airsoft weaponry on the back seat for the test though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭sundodger5

that looks ok, any cracks in the sidewall though?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

I'm just wondering if the budgie survived tbh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I have the NCT soon and I wonder why the little emissions light is on all the time on the dashboard. Will this cause a fail ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

I have the NCT soon and I wonder why the little emissions light is on all the time on the dashboard. Will this cause a fail ?

The light itself won't cause a fail but the very fact it's on points that something isn't right

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Redcrystal: The first time you posted I could not see the pic. I had a look at the PM you sent me and like the other people who have answered in this thread, it seems ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcrystal

Thanks everyone

Advertisement