Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11.1 Firefox 1600mAh Lipo w/charger - Brand New

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey,

selling this Firefox 11.1 stick type Lipo - bought it only a few days ago :mad: stupidly thinking that it would go nicely with a high sped gear set, but the ROF is too high with my 13:1 gears so a 7.4Lipo is what I need, so now I'm going to bite the bullet and try sell it at a loss :confused:

and ill throw in a free charger with it

anyway ASKING €25

thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭granny_slayer

Offer €20 and postage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

where are you based?offer asking providing you can meet in city centre or northside as I am based in Swords.
    Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

hey guys thanks a mill for the interest, sorry i havnt been keeping up with the thread, I've actually decided to hang onto this as my brother is building a gun and he reasons he's gonna take it off me.

sorry guys, and thanks again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

hi Leeroy just in-case ur brother change his mind offer asking... thanks

Advertisement