Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple selections on betslip.

Options
  • 21-06-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69847162@N06/7410757516/in/photostream/lightbox/

Ok so, havin a bit of trouble gettin my head around this, how does the bet and return go for (example) the following on six or seven or more selections on one betslip? read through the pp explanations
    • Doubles , where you place one bet on two selections, all have to win.
    • Fivefold, one bet on five selections , all must win.

I talked to good ole tommy on live help and he said the same thing and call dial a bet if i need further assistance. However they cant be the same thing because the returns are very different despite the stakes being the same, in the picture above the returns for doubles and fivefolds differ by a couple of hundred.......

so are each just accumulators? and one loss means void or what? yeah so basically i dont get it, if i did want to place a bet like this what should i need to know before hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Old Perry wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/69847162@N06/7410757516/in/photostream/lightbox/

Ok so, havin a bit of trouble gettin my head around this, how does the bet and return go for (example) the following on six or seven or more selections on one betslip? read through the pp explanations
    • Doubles , where you place one bet on two selections, all have to win.
    • Fivefold, one bet on five selections , all must win.

I talked to good ole tommy on live help and he said the same thing and call dial a bet if i need further assistance. However they cant be the same thing because the returns are very different despite the stakes being the same, in the picture above the returns for doubles and fivefolds differ by a couple of hundred.......

so are each just accumulators? and one loss means void or what? yeah so basically i dont get it, if i did want to place a bet like this what should i need to know before hand?

Ok looking at the photo you have picked 7 events to bet on.

Accumulator (1) means one bet where all 7 need to win for a return.
    6 fold (7) means 7 bets where 6 or more need to win for a return. In effect 7 accumulators.
    5 fold (21) means 21 bets where 5 or more need to win for a return. In effect 21 accumulators.
    4 fold (35) means 35 bets where 4 or more need to win for a return. In effect 35 accumulators.
    Trebles (35) means 35 bets where 3 or more need to win for a return. In effect 35 trebles.
    Dobles (21) means 21 bets where 2 or more need to win for a return. In effect 21 doubles.
    Singles (7) means 7 bets where 1 or more needs to win for a return. In effect 7 singles.

Hope that makes sense to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Ah sure jaysusss.
    Brain fart

Yep , that makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Advertisement