Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature entry to medicine 2013

Options
  • 20-06-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone applying to to study medicine for sept.2013?

Just said i'd start a new thread..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Meeeeeeee.

Ive been unofficially unsucessful this year.

So I'm hoping to do Bio and Chem A Levels this year, the HPAT in Feb, the GAMSAT in March and applying alllll over again to RCSI/Limerick/UCD/Trinity as a Mature/Undergrad and Nottingham/St Georges London/Peninsula School of Medicine as a Graduate for 2013.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭EternalGeek

Me too!!

Have a 2:2, repeating the leaving this year, hoping for undergrad/mature student! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 downthecountry

Fairy play to you for deciding to repeat the leaving cert,where are you going to repeat??
    I have 465 points from 2004,I think I am going to repeat also as an external candidate

Am repeating in Pearse college!! What subjects are you taking??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 downthecountry

Am repeating in Pearse college!! What subjects are you taking??
    Hey eternalgeek sorry only getting back to you now.The subjects I am taking are English,French,Maths,Applied Maths,Biology,Chemistry,Physics and Business.

Starting to study them on August 1st.

Have you been accepted into Pearse Colllege!?

• Advertisement

I have been accepted yeah! They're very supportive.
    Have you done business before? I was going to try and pick it up but don't know if that is a bit optimistic.:rolleyes:

Ive started some revision of chemistry and physics, as well as rereading some poetry.

Are you based in Dublin?

Advertisement