Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola xoom 2 8.2 inch: €249.5 + €12.50 p&p

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Looks like a very good price for a quality tablet.

I have the original xoom and love it.

Carphone warehouse is selling this one for €399.90 at the moment.
    Amazon is £322

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/18704/Motorola_82_inch_Android_32_tablet_-_oom_2_Media_Edition_WiFi/

Cheers Ninja. Nothing like buying a tablet while the spudz are boiling...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

Expected shipping is 28th June,ive never bought of them before so what are they like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭biebiebie

You might be better off waiting to see what 5 Nexus devices Google announces on 5th November. At least one tablet is expected. That's if you're not in a hurry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

biebiebie wrote: »
    You might be better off waiting to see what 5 Nexus devices Google announces on 5th November. At least one tablet is expected. That's if you're not in a hurry ;)

Thats nearly 6 months away!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭doctorg

Google I/O is on the 27th

Expect to see the nexus tablet there for about $200 with jellybean!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Yeah the 5th November is probably the actual release date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

biebiebie wrote: »
    Yeah the 5th November is probably the actual release date.

You would then say shur I will wait for the next one...:D I will probably be sick of it at that stage ..

Advertisement