Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improve my handwriting

Options
  • 20-06-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but I can't find anywhere else to put it. I have a friend who's started training to be a nurse and he has really illegible handwriting, which is affecting his job. He has tried reading a book on the subject so I don't need tips. What he wants is someone who can tutor him to bring his handwriting up to scratch but I can't seem to find anyone who meets this job description in Ireland, especially for adults, its mostly children. If anyone can suggest someone who meets this criteria it would be of great help. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭eager tortoise

You should contact NALA, the National Adult Literacy Agency. They provide literacy tuition but they might be able to help. I got some literacy resources from them before which included stuff on ways to improve handwriting for adults. It was a free booklet. Maybe they would be able to provide some tuition, might be worth a try. www.nala.ie

Advertisement