Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good swimmming clubs around.

Options
  • 20-06-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Its my first time posting on boards :-)

Could anyone help me with finding a swimming club around lucan or castleknock area? . It wud be fantastic if i could make the team and then hopefully if i improve. maybe represent ireland? haha

Also im interested in doing a life guard course, i have no idea where to begin or even start!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

Good swimming club up the road in the NAC,
    http://nacswimclub.com/

Good place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rabb_lbad

Hi there. The NAC is probably your best bet. They train this Thursday @ 9.00pm in the NAC, €6 per session.
    They also have a few accomplished life guards swimming with them who could point you in the right direction regards where to go, what to do etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah the N.A.C swimming club have a fairly big membership, they are always winning team prize or sea races, one of their members won swimmer of year last year..

Damn that NAC club....*Swings fist in air*:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 soyabro

cheers lads. Cant wait to watch the swimming in the olympics this year!

Phelps for 9 gold medals? haha .

mad m wrote: »
    Yeah the N.A.C swimming club have a fairly big membership, they are always winning team prize or sea races, one of their members won swimmer of year last year..

Damn that NAC club....*Swings fist in air*:)

Two of their members actually won swimmer of the year last year Mens & Womens not to mention they also won team prize in the liffey and club of the year too!!......What a club...:D

• Advertisement

rabb_lbad wrote: »
    Two of their members actually won swimmer of the year last year Mens & Womens not to mention they also won team prize in the liffey and club of the year too!!......What a club...:D

Is that you Claffey!!!!!!

Is that you Claffey!!!!!!

HA ha No it's not Claffey, I was in the team that won the Liffey team last year. I'm a recent (3 years ago) blow in to the club.

Who are you with?

Not telling!!!!:D

*Sticks tongue out at competition*

Not telling!!!!:D

*Sticks tongue out at competition*

Ah so it's like that eh...:D

Ah you did well last year, the team prize is a lovely plaque to get. Some history with it.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement