Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traktor pro2 and cdj mk3

Options
  • 19-06-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Just recently purchased traktor pro 2 with the a10. I was just wondering is it possible to configure it with cdj mk3 so that it's possible to use the hot cues and the reloop functions on the the decks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I used this video for setting up Traktor 2.5 with my 400's. It's settings for Mac so not sure if it's any use to you. I'm sure it's pretty similar to setting up 2 x CDJ 1000's. Just select CDJ 1000 from the drop down menu. Also in the Midi settings (On 10.7 Lion) theres a cog down in the bottom left hand corner opposed to the way he does it in the video for 10.6 (Snow Leopard).

If your using Widows best to just ignore the above post I don't know how useful it will be to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭garyt43

Seen that video alright....looked for cdj 1000 but it ain't there....im sure there is a way and will let ya know...cheers anyway

Advertisement