Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu Pages..Menupoints?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Started using menupages recently as I enjoy eating out and love going to new places. Starting reviewing last month...boredom I guess!

Any way what's this menupoints thing? I seem to have loads of menupoints but don't get how I'm get free meals with them?

Anyone able to shine a bit of light on this for me? Is it a hoax? Or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Hi Purplepins, just discovered the same issue with menupages. I've been a member of the site for a few years now and there used to be offers in exchange for points. Granted I never spent points as none of their offers interested me.

I've looked all over the site and there is now no obvious link anywhere. I've sent an email to them looking for clarification. I will update this thread when I hear back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Menupages responded - they said they are "in the process of launching the new points scheme, the launch will happen in the next month. You can still accumulate points and spend once they are back. With the new system you’ll be able to buy current deals with menupoints."

I like the idea of being able to spend menupoints on their deals, looks like I'll finally get to use my points!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I emailed them about 3 months ago with the same query and got the same response. I wont be holding my breath!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Yeah I was wondering this as well, no option for menupoints anywhere on the site at the moment...I've got more than 12,000 menupoints at this stage so delighted to hear deals can be bought with points!

• Advertisement
Advertisement