Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix contact number

Options
  • 19-06-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone have a number for Netflix in Ireland? I tried the number on their website but it doesn't work!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Does anyone have a number for Netflix in Ireland? I tried the number on their website but it doesn't work!!!! :mad:

No one ever answered this. I need to urgently contact Netflix as my account has been compromised and my password changed.
    The phone number they give is uk only, and you can only use live chat if you have a valid login.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭brick man

I checked my netflix viewing activity and according to it I am watching everything under the sun which I'm not have changed my password to see if that does anything .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Found it, the U.K. phone number that you can actually call from Ireland is 0044 843 506 9267.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I rang them a few weeks ago on that number and all was okay. They answered and dealt with the issue in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

Freephone 1800 948 615

It connects to their call centre in Tampa Florida....

• Advertisement

scart wrote: »
    Freephone 1800 948 615

It connects to their call centre in Tampa Florida....

Yea that's who I got. In fairness they were very good and professional, sorted my access issues out quick smart.

Confirmed that I had indeed been hacked by a French-speaking person (they changed the site display language to French).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Had a look at a friend's Netflix last night. It's far from all that and we reverted to the BBC iPlayer. (In Scotland) Alas not an option officially in the Republic due to geoblocking bollox.

Advertisement