Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€59 for 3 door wardrobe [chocolate brown]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Hope it's a genuine discount this time and not another Computer or Kitchen table debacle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

€239 comes up when I add it to basket?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

danois wrote: »
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/retro-3-door-mirrored-wardrobe/1069217379.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2fwardrobes

I'm not sure if its mispriced but I ordered it and it has been dispatched not a bad price for a wardrobe. :D

Sold Out now
    ft9 wrote: »
    €239 comes up when I add it to basket?
    Try other Colour but its sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Ah crap sorry about that i waited until it dispatched so i could be sure it was a real price. Looks like i waited too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

The chocolate colour one still seems to be available

• Advertisement

Sorry should of said its only the Brown one thats cheap the wooden one is 239

just checked there and chocolate brown one is still available and at 59 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

danois wrote: »
    Sorry should of said its only the Brown one thats cheap the wooden one is 239

just checked there and chocolate brown one is still available and at 59 euro
    Nope, gone. Can't see it being honoured either:o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I ordered 1 last night, the colour of it doesn't bother me cause I've recently put in an attic stairs & floored the attic and have been looking for a cheap flat pack wardrobe to be able to bring up their and assemble to make it easier to store stuff like jackets and shoes, got a confirmation email from them saying it had gone through and also it looks like the money has been taken from the account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Just a quick note to say it's showing at €59.50 for me right now. The link in the OP

Brown out of stock now 2 mins later. Still has the €59.50 price tho.

well this is now showing as delivered money is gone from my account. No wardrobe tho!!! A friend ordered it too and exactly same thing happened. they are looking into it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement