Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Poland

Options
  • 19-06-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

I ve been in Poland for last few weeks and I have to say I ve never met such a welcoming and friendly race as the Polish. I stayed in out of the way cities away from the hordes of Irish fans and the only people I met were local Poles. My friends and I were blown away by the welcome w received. As soon as the locals saw our Irish jerseys we were treated like celebrities. We were constantly told to put our money away in the pubs by friendly poles looking to buy us drinks. I have travelled the world extensively but I ve never been moved emotionally (doesnt happen easily!!!) like I was by the last 2 weeks. COming home this morning I was depressed to be leaving. Thank you to all Poles for the treatment we got and I hope we can do the same for you here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

n32 wrote: »
    ... Coming home this morning I was depressed to be leaving. Thank you to all Poles for the treatment we got and I hope we can do the same for you here

You ALL are already doing this kind of treatment since we join EU in 2004 so That was like say THANK YOU to all Irish nation ;)

btw: don't be to depressed backing home because in Poland is really hard to live for 400€ per month ;)

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wolf 999

Myself and my partner went to warsaw for the first time in april this year and we were amazed the people were so friendly and helpful we could not speak any polish but that was no problem everyone was so helpful we have been to other countries america spain and poland is up there with the best of then we will be going back again thank you poland top marks.

Advertisement