Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz Shannon

Options
  • 19-06-2012 5:21pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen a thread on this yet.

Going to be opened this Thursday where Tesco and more recently buy-lo were.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Haven't seen a thread on this yet.

Going to be opened this Thursday where Tesco and more recently buy-lo were.

Is the old Tesco unit not a huge unit for a poundshop? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

All the more room for dealz!

Cherry coke, here i come!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Dealz is pretty much a pound shop. Sell most goods for €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 73,394 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They have quite a few albums for €1.49 as well. Bought a few in newbridge when I was on my way to Dublin a few months back.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I like the one in Limerick. Great for sweets and stationary. Got that kindle cover too. Hope it does well. There's a few shops in there that I hadn't seen before. There for months, but I rarely walk through the centre. That sweet shop. The ice cream one. Some girly clothes shop where the music store was.

Best of luck to them. I had a guy in to lay some floors, and his daughter was starting there. So at least some people in shannon will get something out of it. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

One of my favourite shops in Limerick, cant wait for it to open on Thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Is this open now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Is this open now ?
    Yes, it opened yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pochedereves

I wouldn't call it a poundshop, it's more like a tescos/dunnes that doesn't rip you off. I don't know any poundshops that sell proper brands like coca-cola, walkers, cadburies, weight watchers, colgate...even herbal essences.. nearly 3 quid for a small bottle of listerine I paid in dunnes one day. 1.49 for the same one in that place. and the coke offer is brilliant. I'm a student in UL...the amount of money I'll save on shopping every week :) delighted it's opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I bought Eddie O'Sullivan's autobiography in Dealz for .....you guessed it €1.49 and it was in hardback. It's a grand shop for knick knacks but it's not complete tat, there's some good quality stuff for what it's priced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement