Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Opening up my private Mumble server public

Options
  • 19-06-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm opening up my mumble server for more public use. The server can hold up to 10k users so figure I best put it to some use.

To gain access and auth to the server, simply mail mumblecommunity@gmail.com with the following

Desired Nick :
    Desired Contact email :

Your contact e-mail will only be used when sending out server related notifications like maintenance, downtime and terms of use.

An opportunity for guys to band together and play some games,pickup matches and practice, or simply hang out and chat. Absolutely no cost or catches either, I just want use of the server.

Cheers,
    Doc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Suppose I shall use this (if I remember to actually look at this page)!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Suppose I shall use this (if I remember to actually look at this page)!

If you just register through the above then once you get mumble access that is pretty much it, it will be saved as a server on your connection list.

Good few people have signed up and there was three groups running separate practice sessions last night.

A French community also ran their 2v2 tournament using the server the other night and it hit some high traffic and I was impressed how perfect and smooth the server was with over 70 people online :)

Advertisement