Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's see your Pedalboards

Options
  • 19-06-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I know more and more of us are using really interesting stuff these days.

I'm waiting on the last pedal to arrive to complete my new board.Should be here tomorrow.
    For now i'll get the ball rolling by posting a pedalboard i was using around two years ago:

cimg4219.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

Picture doesn't seem to be there?

I could post a pic of my Boss BCB-6 if you want to include a vintage section:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

library pic of what I use 99% of the time when playing electric....

354675_0_original.jpg

I'll try and find a pic of my rack......

Roland GP8
    Roland GP16
    Behringer Bass V-amp
    DOD G7
    ART Multiverb lla
    all midied together and controlled with a Roland FC100 pedalboard.

i'm not a fan of seperates!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

I really need to clean up my setup - Glassheart's rig looks so clean and tidy!

[removed due to malware warning]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

_D200302-1.jpg

Not really a board as such, more of a "small collection" :D Sold all of my pedals, this is now the studio rig. Two amps, US Dream goes in front of the clean amp, sometimes run in Y configuration but usually it's A or B. Slowly but surely building up GAS for a delay and reverb, just hoping it holds off long enough for me to be able to afford it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kessler182

Pedalboard-7354.jpg

This is the current board, there's always more that i'm lusting after but this setup has done the job for a while now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 ledzepkickass

20120609215656.th.jpg

Messy in comparison to yours but does the job for the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

dsc03376u.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Haven't updated mine in a longgggggggg time! Rewired it recently and would like an eventide pitch factor but don't particularly want to spend 400 blips on one!

398334_10150817772318543_1533065091_n.jpg

Guitar > Budda wah > Ed-1 Compressor > Tu-2 Tuner > Fulldrive 2 > Keeley Ts9 > Ge-7 Equaliser > Amp

Fx Send > Ps-1 Super Shifter > Ch-1 Chorus > DD-20 Delay > Fx Return

Expression pedal for the super shifter... usually used pretty much the same as a whammy pedal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

This is my new board.I spent a good while going through different stuff but this is what i've settled on.I built the board myself.

cimg6248sv.jpg

The whole thing is powered with a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 and a Cioks "Pussy Power" underneath the tier.The Cioks is tacky looking but it would power a city.

cimg6255.jpg

Hey Fruvai,how do you find the Analogman Delay?

Love that Budda Wah Al,i had one but i just don't use wah pedals enough to justify the space on my board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Super neat there ^^

Yeah awesome wah pedals, I had to get that one in a rush a few years ago because i hated the newly designed ones!

budda_budwah.jpg

Also when you google budda wah, my pedalboard comes up 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Danelectro

img0206jq.jpg

Hotcake bought from Glassheart. M9 does all the mods, delays and weird stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Seziertisch

Some great set ups there, lads. Any sound clips of the boards in action?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭zafo

Danelectro wrote: »
    img0206jq.jpg

Hotcake bought from Glassheart. M9 does all the mods, delays and weird stuff.

Presume the top right is a fuzz factory clone but what's the bottom middle there. Jimmy Behan Ram's Head?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Here's what I used last night, sounded decent imo.

rigb.jpg

The love squeeze is always on, I use the Timmy as a clean channel and the barber as a dirty, the amp has a boost for lead.
    The M9 should be in the fx loop of the amp,but didn't have time last night to get the leads sorted for it. I use it for delay, chorus, flanger and phaser.
    Out again tonight, so I'll swap out the DD and put in a Rothwell Switchblade instead.
    I like to rock.

Both are Jimmy Behan. The fuzz factory has a high cut switch on the side. The gold pedal is a honey bee clone to boost the trex or hotcake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

6FE1BED9C31149FDA8DFE20593E28C6E-0000335867-0002906864-00392L-B8354EE67A7B4D0386C19DD980C60E79.jpg

The pinnacle is gone. Have an el Capistan I'm thinking of replacing the CC with. But the CC sounds unreal in a live situation so might leave it there. I've changed around the order of the FD and the fulltone.

6FE1BED9C31149FDA8DFE20593E28C6E-0000335867-0002906864-00392L-B8354EE67A7B4D0386C19DD980C60E79.jpg

The pinnacle is gone. Have an el Capistan I'm thinking of replacing the CC with. But the CC sounds unreal in a live situation so might leave it there. I've changed around the order of the FD and the fulltone.

You could easily dial in a Carbon Copy setting on the El Cap.Get a Railhead preset switch for the Strymon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

groovie wrote: »
    Out again tonight, so I'll swap out the DD and put in a Rothwell Switchblade instead.

How do you find that Switchblade? Heard only good things about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Ancient1 wrote: »
    How do you find that Switchblade? Heard only good things about them.

I used it for a couple of gigs, great sound but not as much as a volume boost as I would have imagined based on what I had heard. I have a Barber Direct Drive and a Joyo Ultimate Drive and they really deliver in terms of volume boost, I thought I was getting the same deal.
    I was going to get the hellbender, but went for the Switchblade as I though it would be a one pedal fix, you know, with a lot of volume, I imagined that I would have to stack the hellbender to get a really good sound.
    When I stack the Switchblade with the Timmy it didn't sound so good to me.

I didn't use it on Saturday, I took a chance and stacked the timmy with my luther drive, and was very impressed with the sound of those two.

Summary: Good sounding pedal, just not the loudest.(imho)

• Advertisement

img0211agj.jpg

Practice board

Advertisement