Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soya milk in coffee shops in Dub?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently changed my diet and as part of it, I only drink soya milk now. I've a serious problem with the amount of coffee I drink and was just wondering if you have any feedback on cafes that use soya milk in Dublin... I noticed some places charge for it, others don't... are they using different milk and I should stick to the pricier one?? it's currently most convenient for me to get my cuppa in a local coffee shop which charges for the soya option but I could go out of my way and get it free somewhere else... any thoughts/advice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Starbucks, Insomnia, Costa and Coffee society all do soya milk when asked and as far as I know don't charge extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 johnbon1963

Starbucks charge 60 cent extra for soya as far as im aware. Costa give it free! The other two im not sure about. As for the type of soya milk they use, costa use alpro soya, and im not sure about starbucks as i wouldnt spend 60 cent extra for soya, id rather drink it black!

Advertisement