Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the dole, going to look for Extra work

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Do you know how this works?

There are open acting calls today for extras for a tv series / film, and I was thinking as I can't find anything else at the minute, I'd bring the kids in and see if they would be interested in hiring us as extras.

I'm currently on Job Seekers Benefit (i.e. the one you get without being means tested), does anybody know how casual work like this affects my dole payment or claim?

For the record i'm not looking to do anything underhanded, etc. I'm just seeing if there is a way I can make a few extra shekels.

thanks in advance.

MODS - feel free to move if I've posted this in the wrong forum.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If you get work call into your local office and inform them,if the work is ongoing you will get the X and O's dockets.

Advertisement