Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch French TV online

Options
  • 19-06-2012 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning,

First of all my apologies if I am not in the correct place..

I am trying to access this site for my parents visiting us in ireland: http://videos.tf1.fr/les-feux-de-l-amour/ but when I click onto *replay* I get the message * Sorry, this video is not available from your country*

Would anyone have an idea on how to watch this? I tried to find a french proxy but this doesn't seam to be working :(

Thank you,

Gilou.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

Bonsoir - j'ai fait une recherche sur le web - How to watch French Television online in Ireland - donc il me semble que l'on trouve pas mal de solutions, mais je dois avouer que je n'y connais rien dans ce domaine, donc je ne peux pas vous dire ce qui est valable ou pas. Bonne chance quand même!
    Salut
    Franc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

What you need, I think, is to use a proxy which makes it appear that your IP address is a French one.

I have just found this one. http://www.franceproxy.org/. I have not tried it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Pour que ces logiciels marchent bien il faut payer. Je te conseille de faire une petite recherche sur internet tu vas vite trouver un qui te convient.

C'est vrai qu'en Irlande et bien d'autres pays encore ce n'est pas évident de trouver des séries en langues étrangères grâce à ce "geoblocking".

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

You might be able to find it on www.wat.tv

It's a French site with lots of tv shows, it works here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gilou86

Hello,

My apologies for not replying sooner, have been quiet busy ><

Thank you all for your answers, I will check these out asap. I did try via proxy but the connection is quiet slow and I need to change proxy from time to time and it takes a long time to find a good one. I may have to pay to get a proxy in good working order...

I had a quick look at the site Naomi was on about, it looks good :)

Many thanks,

Gilou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EhBenDisDonc

Gilou,
    Is a satellite dish an option for you?
    Declan.

Advertisement