Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simon Community...

Options
  • 18-06-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

The Simon community have a lot to answer for....i mean whats with the name Simon in the first place. I have a friend called Simon and quite frankly he is a lovely fellow altogether. They say the worlds not safe you know... Yea there poisoning the atmosphere.....Chem trails.... the foods ****ed too.... and the water ohh don't, get me started on the water....you know fluoride is a poison don't you!? The football was hilarious .....Ireland were shockin...Robbie keane me hole.... Five months out now, natin about... Got two days last week with Mick....handy! Broke. **** the Simon community!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Too many full stops, but apart from that, very creative writing. It kind of reminds me of Joyce and his stream of consciousness style as seen in Ulysses. You could get published, you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 worthkill

Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    Too many full stops, but apart from that, very creative writing. It kind of reminds me of Joyce and his stream of consciousness style as seen in Ulysses. You could get published, you know!

Very kind of you, although im not sure the publishing houses would agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sallywin

Yep, very original Worthkill, keep at it!

Advertisement