Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breffni Cottage Swords Co Dublin

Options
  • 18-06-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Im doing some family research for my wife. Her Great Grandfather lived in Breffni cottage in Swords Co Dublin. Has anybody ever heard of this Cottage or know its location. Her Great Grandfather was a Smith and originally from Co Cavan. His name was James Smith he was marriage twice. We think his wifes names were Annie and Eileen. He had four children William, Jim, Nancy and Bridget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

If no one can give you an answer to your query in this thread, I'd suggest that you contact Bernadette Marks in the Fingal Heritage Centre in Swords.

She's a mine of information on the history of Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lynchiered

chughes wrote: »
    If no one can give you an answer to your query in this thread, I'd suggest that you contact Bernadette Marks in the Fingal Heritage Centre in Swords.

She's a mine of information on the history of Swords.

Thanks a mill just sent them off a email

Advertisement