Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baz Black Piercing

Options
  • 18-06-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any info on this place? My sister went here 2 weeks ago (tried to pass off some of my own experience with her but she's 13 and I'm not her mother :P) and won't tell me anything about it, god I love teenagers -_- I was just wondering if it's a reputable place or what's the story? Seeing as they pierced a 14 y/o navel without asking for consent or anything, I have my doubts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Baz used to be the piercer in Metalmorphosis.

...says it all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Baz used to be the piercer in Metalmorphosis.

...says it all really.

I've never been, is that the place under where Zulu tattoo used to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Temple bar, just across from the storehouse. I don't actually know what's there these days.

I haven't been either, but that's because of the stories I'd heard about Metalmorphosis and Baz when I was 15 and started getting into all this stuff.

This old thread will give you an idea http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=115314&page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Temple bar, just across from the storehouse. I don't actually know what's there these days.

I haven't been either, but that's because of the stories I'd heard about Metalmorphosis and Baz when I was 15 and started getting into all this stuff.

This old thread will give you an idea http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=115314&page=1

Thanks for that :) Well, I had a chat with her and asked her to come to me next time she wants one and I'll sort something out for her, she seemed happy enough with that. At least she only got a little lobe piercing! She's only 13 though, dunno what I'm gonna do when she starts looking for other piercings!

Advertisement