Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearse college

Options
  • 18-06-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

anyone going to pearse college in september for the access course ?

anyone on hear that has done it ?
    what are your experiences with it ?
    any helpful hints

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 billbee

Hi there i am going to Pearse College doing landscape design/horticulture ..and i am also from the royal county ...please keep me posted if you get any updates on this college ...i know nothing about it .
    Billbee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

will do
    info from people about it seems hard got

thanks very much
    Billbee ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭BehindTheScenes

Hey, I know someone who studied Architectural Technology at Pearse College. They thought the staff were generally very professional and easy to deal with, this applied to people outside of this course as well. Facilities were reasonable and easy to access and lots of parking as well.

It must have been some good they were accepted into DIT on the back of it. I know it's not your own course but it might offer some help.

Thanks for the information :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement