Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ufirst Account Restaurants

Options
  • 18-06-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've think I've had a good look at this stage and I can't seem to find a list of restaurants to which the Ufirst Account 25% discount applies. Does anybody have a list? Or know from experience of the account? Is it worth it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

I haven't used it myself so can't comment on whether it is worth it or not but the list is here - it seems fairly limited.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Fifi Trixie Belle

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    I haven't used it myself so can't comment on whether it is worth it or not but the list is here - it seems fairly limited.

Thanks for that. Yeah you're right, it does seem pretty limited. From the counties I know well, I wouldn't say the choices are particularly good.

Oh well... :)

Advertisement