Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobbridge holidays( Need a quick response)

Options
  • 18-06-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

hey I would appreciate a speedy response to this. What are the jobbridge entitlements for summer holidays. I'd like in my 8 months I have taken 3 sick days off and 3 actual days off and now I think I'm about to have an argument with my boss about taking too many days off.( I want to book 1 week in 2 weeks) and a week in august.

Surely that's not unreasonble is it?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

for free labour no not unreasonable at all i would say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

You are entitled to 15-17 days in total I think for 9 months, check it out on the jobbridge site.

www.jobbridge.ie

He is taking the p*ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

On Jobridge you are entitled to take 1.75 days holidays per month worked. This does not include sick leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Mcjmetroid

does any sort of notice have to be given on this. I told him about 2 weeks before the entended day..

Anyway what actually happened here was i was guilted to shorted my holidays by 2 days( i asked for 4 days).

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

I would think 2 weeks notice would be sufficient. As you are not meant to be displacing staff there should be no issue taking leave.

• Advertisement
Advertisement