Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Ladies Meet up- Shepherds Bush

Options
  • 18-06-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Started a new thread if that's okay as the other one has lots of tangents.

Next meet up, as discussed, is in Shepherd's Bush (no pressure there Choccie Lover, but you better get the kettle on!!)

Before I add a poll, be aware a little known sporting even starts the last week of July, so I believe. Also, is the July 6th eve event going ahead?

I'm possibly not going to be around for this one as I am away 15th and 22nd :( Gutted!

Feedback....

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The July 6th event will be happening, I'll remind herself about the tickets. Keep it free!

I'm away from 15 - 22 July myself but am available on 1 & 8 July (if we're continuing with Sunday meet-ups). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

I was actually going to start a thread on this Lady Maybelle..... I swear!!!

I have an image of us all sitting around in my tiny bedroom, clutching our tea and wishing for a spacious lounge :)

Alternatively, we can go to a nice Middle Eastern eatery that hasn't let me down yet and a nice pub nearby with a snug !

Like Silvervixen, July 1st and 8th both work for me.

Looking forward to it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

I'm still in for July 6th :D

I'm free 15th and 22nd. I think the Boards Beers is on the 30th so depends on how my head is doing on the 1st :o

Emilie is in the London 10K run on the 8th and I've promised her to be waiting for her at the finish line with a pint (for me, water for her :D) but not sure what time it's on, I'll check with her.

Cool, well it seems everyone is still game for our July 6th shenanigans and of course there's the Social on the 30th. We could always have our meet-up at the end of July when everyone's back from their globetrotting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Whenever is good for me, particularly Sundays :)

• Advertisement

Is there still gonna be a meet in Shepherds Bush...or have I missed it?

Ooops..... I should have been on the case of this, seeing as it's my turf :)

Well, let's see when's good for everyone???

This Saturday is good for me, but could easily change Sunday plans if it suited others better.

Otherwise, please suggest another weekend folks and see how it works for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Ooops..... I should have been on the case of this, seeing as it's my turf :)

Well, let's see when's good for everyone???

This Saturday is good for me, but could easily change Sunday plans if it suited others better.

Otherwise, please suggest another weekend folks and see how it works for everyone.
    Been low key the past few weeks with being away and being a bit sick :( but yeah this weekend or next is good for me...

Sunday's good for me or next weekend if anyone else is interested :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Tomorrow is good for me too - during the day though as I'm out tomorrow night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

I'm escaping central London/Olympic madness and going out to Harrow for a bit of shopping and cinema with Emilie this weekend so won't be around. I just realized that I've something on almost every weekend till after September :( But if I'm free next time there's a meetup, I'll be there!

Have fun :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I’m going to the Olympic shooting tomorrow morning (random... I know) and I’m not sure what time it’s on until so I’m out I’m afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Could do either day this weekend, never made it along to a meet-up before!

Hey gals

How about next weekend? We did leave it a bit last minute, I suppose.

This weekend seems to be a mix of people who can only make Sat or Sun or not at all..... and seeing as it seems a bit up in the air, I'd like to keep to my Sunday plans.

The last few weeks of Aug are a bit awkward for me....

Ahh....logistics.......

Hey girls

I'm going to put my vote for Sun next weekend (if we end up having a meet-up).

Sat is quarter-final day in the GAA. And Mayo are playing in the minors and seniors.....Exciting times :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Hey girls

I'm going to put my vote for Sun next weekend (if we end up having a meet-up).

Sat is quarter-final day in the GAA. And Mayo are playing in the minors and seniors.....Exciting times :-)
    Sunday suits me too. Might be a little late but I'll be there as soon as possible :)
    Thanks choccielover!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

Hey Sunday suits me too! :)

Sunday is good for me too :)

Sunday should be fine for me unless I have a viewing to go to :)

Cool..... Well it looks like we have the numbers this weekend.

So will we meet at 1.30? Our usual time.......

We can meet outside Shepherd's Bush Station?

I have a few ideas about where we could go, but we could decide on the day and see how people feel....

• Advertisement

I have a viewing at 3.30 so no can do. If you're still around later in the afternoon I'll join ye though :)

Cool..... Well it looks like we have the numbers this weekend.

So will we meet at 1.30? Our usual time.......

We can meet outside Shepherd's Bush Station?

I have a few ideas about where we could go, but we could decide on the day and see how people feel....

I'll see ye there :)

Advertisement