Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornerman Seminar

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

SBG Longmile Road
    Friday, July 13th
    6:30-9pm
    Cost : free, although donations accepted. all money going to Womens Rape Crisis center.

open to everybody :)

will be mostly covering wrapping hands for MMA, some basics do's n don'ts when cornering. what you should have with you etc. Q&A.

you will need your own tape/gauze. will have it for sale on the day if you cant get it. probably work out about 10-15euro per person.
    if you wish to get your own stuff i use this site https://www.firstaid4sport.co.uk
    you will need
    bandage scissors
    zinc oxide tape 1.25 and 2.5 thick
    pro wrap gauze
    5cm Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB)

i dont have any formal qualifications as a cornerman, just experience so that's all i'll be offering. i have cornered a few champs though ;)

556266_453413958016043_411240398_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I normally move these things into the seminar thread but as seen as its for a good cause I'll leave it on the main page-best of luck with it.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pccb

I thought i seen john outside cash for gold in dublin city centre last week lol
    Leading the way for irish mma
    Well done guys

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

great cause, good luck :-) and good for people that havent a clue when cornering!

Advertisement