Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed FYP - What do?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Simply put, I passed everything else fine and my QCA is above 2.00. However, I only failed the FYP module.

Link-Ins only allow a maximum of 2 modules in one sememster but my FYP was 1 module in each semester.

I was hoping to be done and get work and I'd rather not repeat the entire year.

What are my options?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

I was in this boat last year. You can link into the FYP. You register for both modules but only have to pay the cost of one.

I found it was easier to go to SAA/Fees office and register for the link-in in person than go through the automated system.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Thank you very much for the info ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

I would contact my FYP supervisor and the Education officer in the SU if i was you, you may be able to re do your fyp over the summer and submit it as a repeat exam at the end of August.

Advertisement