Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving stuff from London to Ireland

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I have got a friend who is moving back to Ireland after 2 years of working and living in London. As you can imagine they have built up quite alot of stuff that they need to take home. Its too much to take on the boat in one go and they dont own a car.

Just wondering if anybody has used a courier service or similiar to get stuff back home and if so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jimmyneo1

Tell your mate to grab a copy of the Irish Post or Irish World newspaper, there's always smaller companies or basically man with a van type ads in the classifieds who will bring stuff back to Dublin for you. Have used a few times over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I used Thunder transport to bring over additional stuff to Dublin to London this month. They are located in Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭bazpaul1

I'm using this guy next week. He charges a minimum $105 for a few boxes and the upwards depending on your load. Takes about a week.

www.teds-trucking.com

Advertisement