Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Footballs

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering has anyone used the Mc Keever Size 4 footballs? Have heard that they are same size and weight as oneills? Need to get a new consignment of footballs for the club but dont want to spend the amount of money required for oneills!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ybbi

The McKeever Size 4 are not bad. PM me, if you want further information as I know other sources as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Smith614

We bought some good footballs for out ladies team for approx €15 each , use them in all matches with no complaints from referees or opposition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

McKeever are absolutely terrible. Useless footballs.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

McKeever footballs are grand balls - have some for the club, and county training as well, never really had an issue with them tbh. You can get them as cheap as €12 a ball - they are fine once you mind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 edus81

Hi Guys just a quick question about ONeill's footballs I am trying to settle a bet. Which was the first all Ireland that a O'Neill's ball was used. I know that in 1947 that was the first white O'Neill's ball but the first 2 panel brown leather O'Neill's ball. Any help would be great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement