Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 710 for €170 (Unlocked)

Options
  • 18-06-2012 9:42am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

German site Cyberport are selling unlocked Nokia 710s for €170. Shipping is €12, although it may be possible to get free shipping by using the mobile site.

Fantastic price for a decently specced smartphone, and great value with the Nokia Apps that come with it (Nokia Drive for sat nav etc).

(spotted on WMPowerUser)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

i think it is sim lock by the way.. not too sure about how easy to get it unlock to use it over here

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I put an order through and didn't get away with the shipping unfortunately, it makes you select your shipping option in the same part of the process where you select payment method and the charge is added to the order then. Still a good deal though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

lau1247 wrote: »
    i think it is sim lock by the way.. not too sure about how easy to get it unlock to use it over here

Not according to their site anyway
    German wrote:
    OHNE SIM-Lock, OHNE Branding
    English wrote:
    WITHOUT SIM lock, WITHOUT Branding

unless you have other info ?

Advertisement