Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer Au Pair

• 18-06-2012 9:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,151 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    Probably an obvious question but I dont want to forget anything!

My daughter who is at Uni in the UK has accepted a summer job as an au pair for 3 children - mostly in London but also in their summer house on the South Coast and 2 weeks in Menorca.

She is travelling to London tomorrow for the day to meet with the family and children to finalise arrangements.

I was just trying to cobble together a list of questions she needs to ask to make sure she has everything covered.

She has her start and end date and her salary. They have also said everything is included - food, accomodation - both in the UK and Menorca, flights to Menorca etc. What else should she ask?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Does she get any days off? What time is she expected to work until in the evenings? Is she expected to clean / cook?

Advertisement