Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any online shops that I can buy silver rizla/smoking papers from?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm looking for any online shops that I can buy silver rizla/smoking papers from. At the moment, the one shop in Dublin sells them (none today, thus why I'm here), and I'm quite liking not tasting the paper when smoking. back on hte blue now, but would like to get a decent packet of small silver, by either the Rizla or Smoking brands.

e-tobaccos had a nice price of about €14, but the shipping was €17, so no joy there. Anyone else know of an online shop that has a good price for silver skins?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Did you try ebay? I found this seller who only charges €4.32 for delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

the_syco wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm looking for any online shops that I can buy silver rizla/smoking papers from. At the moment, the one shop in Dublin sells them (none today, thus why I'm here), and I'm quite liking not tasting the paper when smoking. back on hte blue now, but would like to get a decent packet of small silver, by either the Rizla or Smoking brands.

e-tobaccos had a nice price of about €14, but the shipping was €17, so no joy there. Anyone else know of an online shop that has a good price for silver skins?

If you're near Phibsborough the little gadget type shop beside Tesco usually has em. My preference as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robbie8108

amazon sell 50 packs for 10 pound 50p not sure of the delivery cost:)

Advertisement