Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Round 0 is usually out early in August before the LC results.

Round 1 is the 20th of August, to be accepted by the following week. Round 2 comes out about a week and a half/2 weeks after this - I can't find exact dates, sorry! :o

After that, any subsequent rounds are offered by the college, there's no official dates set for it as they will just offer a place when one opens up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mistee

Round 0 online tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

What is round 0? :confused:

I actually think its called round A is tomor, then round 0 1 2 3 are later on.
    Its confusing round A or 0 some people call it different but there are offers out from cao tomor morning online - i called cao today ton ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Meglamonia wrote: »
    What is round 0? :confused:
    Round 0 is when offers are made to people who deferred their place from last year, mature students etc.

• Advertisement

ya i am a mature student sorry got confused with different posts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

There are no dates for anything after round 1, they get the next round out ASAP. It varies by a few days every year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

See the last page of your CAO handbook (online here).

Can I suggest that this would be an excellent time for everyone to refresh their memories as to what else is in that rather useful little pub lication? :)

Advertisement