Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is a piece of string....

Options
  • 17-06-2012 10:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

what kind of money would one expect to pay for a Koi fish half sleeve?? Black and grey, big enough arm from shoulder to elbow?

i have a kinda japanese half sleeve(b&g) already which was done over maybe 4/5 visits. intial quote was approx 400, end price was approx 6-700 which i feel was a tad expensive however im delighted with it and the artist i just would have preferred to pay less(who wouldnt)

what can you do when you're quoted a price for a piece thats gonna take more than one session then by the 2nd or 3rd visit you're told theres a little more work than was thought intially so its gonna be more??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

A cheap tattoo is a ****ty tattoo,no exceptions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Syllabus

A cheap tattoo is a ****ty tattoo,no exceptions.

thanks for that insightful thought:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Get the price from the artist and pay it all in one go if possible. He/She might not like it but it means you dont have to worry about paying anymore.

Advertisement