Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tattoo parlour in Dublin?

Options
  • 17-06-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I want to get a rose tribal design on my lower back.

What's the past parlour in Dublin to get it done at?

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I want to get a rose tribal design on my lower back.

What's the past parlour in Dublin to get it done at?

Thanks! :D
    Hi, what style you looking at? I've never been tattooed in Dublin but have seen plenty of the various shops blogs etc. Outta them all the only place I'd go to in Dublin would be Classic Ink,it's somewhere in Temple bar. Guy called Tommy seems to do the best work coming outta the city and is on my collectors bucket list.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

op theres plenty of good shops in Dublin City, your best bet is to have a look at websites facebook pages etc, look at the artists work and pick which one you think suits you best, then go in and have a consoltation with them and get a feel for them and the place.

For me I prefer Skin City but thats me also check out Snakebite, Wildcat, Zulu Tatoo, Remis Tattoo on Remis be prepared for a bit of a wait.

Advertisement