Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Tan

Options
  • 17-06-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know of a spray tan place in Dublin where you get your spray tan done in a booth as opposed to a person doing it for you? Preferably close to Grafton street, but any suggestions around dublin will be helpful thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Sorry, not from Dublin so can't recommend anywhere however, I've used one of the tanning booths before and it is really difficult to get the tan right, I ended up with white stripes on the insides of my arms and legs. Having someone spray you gives a really nice coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 saoirsebui

Save your money! Get a bottle of tan organic! It's fool proof..
    I used to get a spray tan done every week on a Friday.. €25 full body.
    My friend got me a bottle of tan organic at Christmas and I've never looked back!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

the tanning shop have Mystic Tan spray booths, they have a few locations around Dublin. However I got a tan done in one of these booths too and it was crap, really streaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yeah the booths are useless, I don't know if places still even use them! OP if you're self-conscious about having a therapist spray tan you, just remember that they've seen bodies of all shapes and sizes. The best thing is to go in to a salon and have a chat with one of the therapists about the spray tan. They'll have to do a patch test on you anyway. By and large they are professional and friendly and will be able to put you at ease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 katiesmyth1

Thanks a million for all your help! I went to one of the tanning booths, but wish I had taken your advice and not. It was so streaky, had to wipe it off quickly and go straight to a salon to get one done instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement