Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottling Your Own Beverage

Options
  • 17-06-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I want to bottle a beverage but cannot afford to contract a bottler to do it for me as the minimum the Bottlers I talked to will do on any one run is 50,000 to 100,000 units or basically a container load.

I was wondering if anyone knows a Bottler who does smaller custom runs?I have found some in the states but the waiting list and the prices on shipping are too long and too great.

Alternatively does anyone know of a way to bottle your own beverage with tamper evident screw caps without having the use of heavy machinery?

Its not my first time in business,but its my first time dealing with consumables and I am learning as much as I can about the subject but cash wise Im fairly strapped and I want to try and bottle my stuff but also to bottle it so it looks professional and it is hygenic.

Any advice or information is more than welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Why don't you make contact with some of the Irish craft brewing companies. They might be able to give you some advice . I'd say they bottle their products in smaller volumes.

Advertisement