Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braulio Estima to fight mma

Options
  • 17-06-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

saw this on youtube there and was just wondering what everyone thought about him transitioning over to mma and how far does everyone think he'll get up the rankings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Interesting. Going by that interview alone, he seems grounded in reality and isn't underestimating the MMA game, unlike some of his peers. How far he goes will most likely depend on how he develops the other aspects of MMA

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

How long before he calls out Nick Diaz?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

I'd guess that he will be fighting at 185lbs. He is 6'3 and a big guy

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

SevereMMA wrote: »
    I'd guess that he will be fighting at 185lbs. He is 6'3 and a big guy
    He's about 190lbs. So smaller than most 185ers. He might debut at 185 to avoid a big cut first time out, but I'd imagine 170 is the target division.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tadix

Mellor wrote: »
    He's about 190lbs. So smaller than most 185ers. He might debut at 185 to avoid a big cut first time out, but I'd imagine 170 is the target division.

either way there are some unbelievable match ups if he was to make it to the ufc

• Advertisement
Advertisement