Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnant

Options
  • 17-06-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know when i will go csan my baby?i am 15 weeks pregnant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Have you gone to the GP to get referred to a maternity hospital?

Are you already registered at a maternity hospital?

The different hospitals have different policies re when they scan. The Rotunda tends to do a quick scan at your booking appointment (12-15 weeks) and they do another big scan around 20-22 weeks.

Call whichever hospital you are with.

Or you can always go private if you like and google baby scans & find a clinic near you. It will be 100 - 150 euros

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did you make an appointment with your hospital for it?
    All the hospitals are different some 12 weeks and others at 20/22.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lulu3274

Hi all,

found out i was pregnant about 3 weeks ago and i'm due april 21st. My morning sickness is horrific and i find it difficult to get out of bed. I have constant feelings of nausea and get sick from time to time. I feel very tired and down in the dumps. Does anyone have any remedies for morning sickness?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

lulu3274 wrote: »
    Hi all,

found out i was pregnant about 3 weeks ago and i'm due april 21st. My morning sickness is horrific and i find it difficult to get out of bed. I have constant feelings of nausea and get sick from time to time. I feel very tired and down in the dumps. Does anyone have any remedies for morning sickness?

thanks

Have you tried the travel sickness bands? You can get them in most chemists? Ginger has anti-emetic properties too. have you tried eating crackers straight away when you get up, then eating small and frequently. Morning sickness is actually worse when you have had npthing to eat, even though at times its close to impossible to force down the cracker when you feel so nauseous.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

I'm so sorry! No one talks about how bad morning sickness is, mine was horrific as well and it came as such a shock! The only advice I can give is to never let your stomach empty, try and force down that dry cracker, keep something on your bedside locker for before you get up and always have something in your bag.

It's no help to you now but it does pass!

• Advertisement
Advertisement