Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] House Share/Accommodation Dun Laoghaire Sept 2012

Options
  • 17-06-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey guys, i'm looking for people to share with or somewhere to rent/share for sept 2012 in and around the dun loaghaire area :). I'm in my second year and have lived in Deans Grange but wont be returning to the same house. I'm studying beauty therapy in SCD so DunLaogaire/Monkstown/Deans Grange area would be the most suitable :) IF anyone could help me out that would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Declan_de_Vito

Hey Hannah :D

I'm also looking to live in Dun Laoghaire for September 2012 :)
    In around the monkstown area! I'll be in the college of further education :)
    I'd be interested in house sharing with 1-3 other people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 hannah_banana

Yeah im looking for about the same! Its hard enough to get accommodation in Dun Laogahire especially at the right price! I walk to college so dont want anywhere too far away yano! :)

The two colleges are 10 minutes from each other :)
    Do you know any other people looking to live there for September ?
    I was told I would need about 500 a month to cover everything :D

Theres good places on myhome.ie like this one : http://www.myhome.ie/lettings/brochure/clearwater-cove-dun-laoghaire-dublin/1648150

Yeah i know but took me 35 mins to walk from my house last year! :P thats alot dont think i was dishing out that much last year! thats a nice place and all except theres only 2 rooms and its advertised as sleeps 4 so id say the rent is 400/month per person! Im not quite sure had arrangements to live with a girl but she doesnt know if shes coming back now!

That is ridiculous :eek: Ya I was kinda confused when I read the details for it :L So what were you paying last year :) ?

This will be my first time leaving home so I really want to house share with a few others :D Would hate to be in a studio apartment alone :|

• Advertisement

i was paying 433 + bills (but bins and tv were included)yeah not to mention super expensive! :/ would you not look for a house share maybe instead of somewhere 2 rent? :) i know id rather find somewhere with just all students but its hard to find a place and people yano!

That's pretty reasonable :)
    Well the plan was to house share anyway but my friends are going to Limerick and Waterford so I'm the loner going to Dublin :P I was told to post on boards and I did but got no response :L

Hopefully some more people need accommodation in Dun Laoghaire like us and see your thread :D

dun laoghaire is just a pain in the ass for accommodation in general, sucks to be us
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rachel norman

Hey :) im starting in the beauty therapy course in september and i am looking for somewhere to live aswel?are you still looking or could you assist me in finding good accomadation? :)

It does suck to be us :L

Hey Rachael this might help you : http://www.facebook.com/iadtaccomodation?ref=ts

Its the Facebook page for accommodation in IADT but all the colleges are pretty close together so you should find some people to live with on that :)

• Advertisement

hey Rachel, yeah im still looking for people to live with and somewhere to live :P you going into first year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rachel norman

Ohh that's great :):) yeah I'm going into first year :) would be good if we could find somewhere :) but it seems really hard ?

Seeing as the three of us will be living in Dun Laoghaire anyway come September I suggest we add each other on Facebook :D Be handy to know some people before I get there :P
    Feel free to add me :) ---> http://www.facebook.com/DeclanDeVito13

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Seeing as the three of us will be living in Dun Laoghaire anyway come September I suggest we add each other on Facebook :D Be handy to know some people before I get there :P
    Feel free to add me :) ---> http://www.facebook.com/DeclanDeVito13

You Smoooth Bastard :pac:

Agent Smith :L Cool Username :D But in all honestly I know nobody in Dun Laoghaire so I need all the contacts I can before I get there :P

yeah DL is a pain for accommodation! but check out that link that declan put up!

I'll post in it later and ask some other people about house sharing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stacie_D

Hey, I will be starting college in DLCFE.
    I have been stressing out so bad about accomodation. I'm moving up from kilkenny so will be needing somewhere to live.
    if anyone needs a roomie let me know!! Somewhere not TOO expensive lol... Im a poor student (;

email me >> staciedooley102@hotmail.com <<

Thanks! (: any help would be appreciated

Hey im looking for somewhere to live and people to live with so your not alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Bubbles93

Hey!! Is anyone still looking for someone to live with?:) I'm 19 from Tipperary and will be studying applied psychology in SCD next month!! I'm honest and easy to get on with! :) always up for the craic and a laugh :D but don't know anybody in Dun L so would like to be living with 2-5 people of similar age and interests :) it's getting closer now and really would like to get something sorted!! PM me or write back here! :D

Thanks, Orla :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ailish92

hey :) im looking for accomadation in dun laoighre too ,going doing montessori in st nicholas montessori college but dunno where that is in comparison to the other colleges in dun laoighre :/
    im from sligo and dont know anyone going to dun laoighre so its goin ta be scary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tippgal1992

hey im looking for a place for me and my friend (two rooms). looking to share with anyone!! getting worried as no place found yet but im guessing if we have more the cheaper it will be

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tippgal1992

hi ailish me and my friend are going to st nicholas too both second year!! we cant find a place cheap enough for two so hoping to share with more!! pm if interested!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement