Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenish Mean Time.

Options
  • 17-06-2012 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭

Does it make marmalade taste different ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Obvious shoite thread is obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Shake your rag doll baby before you change your mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

yeh deffo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

eth0 wrote: »
    Obvious shoite thread is obvious

Some people don't get the question at all :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

The hell?

Some people dt get the question at all :-)

yeh deffo deffo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I've got a blue bucket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

They only come out at night...

Johro wrote: »
    I've got a blue bucket.

I got a golden ticket

• Advertisement

Some people don't get the question at all :-)

Unsure if you are taking the piss or not.

Locked in three..... two.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I still don't get it! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

In soviet Russia clocks change you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This thread delivers.

Locked in three..... two.....

I acknowledge that some individuals may be a bit drunk at this time ( pretty obvious to be honest ). However in respect to the sober people, this thread should survive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

grabs lift to TCN

I acknowledge that some individuals may be a bit drunk at this time ( pretty obvious to be honest ). However in respect to the sober people, this thread should survive.

Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

vicwatson wrote: »
    I got a golden ticket
    Nice one. They're rare.

• Advertisement

Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo
    Deffo deffo deffo deffo

Ok, so you like the Tottenham English forward. There is a soccer forum on here.

Ok, so you like the Tottenham English forward. There is a soccer forum on here.

No that would be Defoe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Tripe. ---> TCN

No that would be Defoe :rolleyes:

Oh, going by your previous messages I assumed you were confused.

Tripe my ass. You people are so used to threads about travellers, bankers and scumbags getting short jail terms that ye wouldn't know quality if it walked up and hit you in the face with a bladder on a stick.

op, your question is a complex one, and requires the use of three calculators, 2 of which should have 5318008 on the screen while held to a mirror. The third should be flung as hard as possible at a homeless person with a quadratic equation entered, but not solved, all while singing the Moldova Eurovision entry backwards. The way shall then become clear.

Sarky wrote: »
    Tripe my ass. You people are so used to threads about travellers, bankers and scumbags getting short jail terms that ye wouldn't know quality if it walked up and hit you in the face with a bladder on a stick.

op, your question is a complex one, and requires the use of three calculators, 2 of which should have 5318008 on the screen while held to a mirror. The third should be flung as hard as possible at a homeless person with a quadratic equation entered, but not solved, all while singing the Moldova Eurovision entry backwards. The way shall then become clear.

At least this post makes some sense. Other posters have replied with more waffle than Birds Eye. Good to see some with the intelligence to understand what is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sarky wrote: »

Hehe, boobies.

Boobies indeed. That's why it has to be 2 calculators, or lop-sidedness occurs. The AH monkeys should hang their heads in shame for not picking up on it. You'd swear they'd never shouted at a hobo before. Poor naive bastards.

Oh, going by your previous messages I assumed you were confused.

Yeh, yes, yeh, maybe, why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

But what of colour?

I'd like to fund some research on the matter. I'll need 6 graduate students, a hobo and a rabbit. The rabbit is to keep the hobo company, graduate students are snobs and will not involve him in the social circle.

The budget is sweet potatoes for all!

Advertisement