Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Retriever X German Sheppard female 5 month old needs new home.

Options
  • 16-06-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

th_878767444_DSCF0092_122_497lo.JPG th_878858767_DSCF0105_122_250lo.JPG th_987894499_DSCF0110_122_389lo.JPG

(I hope its okay to put this here, please delete if not)

Beautiful, friendly, extremely intelligent, placid female 5 month old, Golden Retriever X German Sheppard, has all her injections, has been regularly wormed (last done 1wk ago) and deflead (done Wed) she's a very quick learner, knows lots of commands already (sit, lie down, get up, get down etc) and lives for head pats and belly rubs.

She will come with her blankets, to help her settle into her new home easier, her bowls, food, shampoo, comb, car harness/seat belt, leash, her teddies etc, etc, etc, everything we have for her, no expense was spared, we absolutely love her, a severe allergic reaction causes this sad search for a new home.

We hope her new owners will love her as much as we do, and she will be a part of their family, she loves kids, is independent enough to entertain herself when you're busy, but loves tummy rubs and snoozing at your feet, a real water baby she loves the beach, loves her walks, Our vet said she's very healthy, and we'd never have any problems with her temperament, she actually fell asleep while he injected and checked her over :eek:.

Please if you know anyone who may be interested let them know as this is a heartbreaking conclusion, and very difficult for myself and her as I cannot touch her without risking another serious reaction (which tbh I'm finding impossible to do), my partner is working 12 hour days all week, and next week too. I absolutely hate to think of her missing out on any of the play and affection she's used to :(

If you have any questions message me any time :) I can email more photos if anyone would like them. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

I've sent you a PM.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

I hope you get her a really great home as she deserves it. Be very careful that you know exactly where shes going and check out the home yourself. Too many dodgy people out there taking dogs for the wrong reasons. She looks lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

God my heart is broken reading your post, that's an awful situation to find yourself in. Really hope she finds a good home :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

th_878767444_DSCF0092_122_497lo.JPG th_878858767_DSCF0105_122_250lo.JPG th_987894499_DSCF0110_122_389lo.JPG

(I hope its okay to put this here, please delete if not)

Beautiful, friendly, extremely intelligent, placid female 5 month old, Golden Retriever X German Sheppard, has all her injections, has been regularly wormed (last done 1wk ago) and deflead (done Wed) she's a very quick learner, knows lots of commands already (sit, lie down, get up, get down etc) and lives for head pats and belly rubs.

She will come with her blankets, to help her settle into her new home easier, her bowls, food, shampoo, comb, car harness/seat belt, leash, her teddies etc, etc, etc, everything we have for her, no expense was spared, we absolutely love her, a severe allergic reaction causes this sad search for a new home.

We hope her new owners will love her as much as we do, and she will be a part of their family, she loves kids, is independent enough to entertain herself when you're busy, but loves tummy rubs and snoozing at your feet, a real water baby she loves the beach, loves her walks, Our vet said she's very healthy, and we'd never have any problems with her temperament, she actually fell asleep while he injected and checked her over :eek:.

Please if you know anyone who may be interested let them know as this is a heartbreaking conclusion, and very difficult for myself and her as I cannot touch her without risking another serious reaction (which tbh I'm finding impossible to do), my partner is working 12 hour days all week, and next week too. I absolutely hate to think of her missing out on any of the play and affection she's used to :(

If you have any questions message me any time :) I can email more photos if anyone would like them. Thanks.
    my parents dog died a while ago and they will be looking for a new dog soon I think. If you still have the dog when you they get back from holidays I'll ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Thanks very much for the replies guys, godsentme I sent you a reply, thanks again. Brianne unfortunately I'm all too aware of the element you're speaking of :mad:, thanks for your advice :)

Thank you so much Comfyknickers, I did my best to try keep it all upbeat I guess the depth of heartbreak was all too obvious though :( the worst part for me was that there is always the chance I'm not allergic to her and its something else in my enviroment, and in 2 months (the amount of time it takes for a house to return to pre pet dander levels) I'd still be on steroids and antihistamines and suffering everyday, in and out of hospital, AND have to deal with the fact I gave my best friend away :( for nothing!

Well, great news :D:D:D My wonderful parents are going to take her for two months, (its probably crazy to hope you'll still be sick!). But even if it is a permanent move in with the 'rents, I can still visit her regularly, and know they'll treat her very, very well(she might not want to come back at all lol!).

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to read this, and to those kind enough to offer her a home, I genuinely appreciate it :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Thats fantastic news altogether. Hope also your allergy will clear up and heres hoping its from something other than the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Oh brilliant and yes, no offence but I hope you stay sick so it's not the dogs fault!! Love your username by the way, those movies are great ;-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

she looks very friendly and cute too

Advertisement