Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zombie run app

Options
  • 16-06-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭

not sure if this has been posted before and im to lazy to check so anyway.
    i dont have i phone yet but this might be of interest to those of ye that do,

Description
    Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
    Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombiesrun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 MarkusBrady

Also works with the Ipod touch now. It's good, it works, haven't got far yet but it's been entertaining up to this point. Worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

too expensive! ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Yeah I'm tempted to buy as it would be perfect for running in the gym but it's a tad expensive, looking at the reviews though I might take the plunge!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

I might get it myself; would come in handy for training for a zombie run I might do in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Will have to check it out. I tried the old free version but that was kinda crummy. I'd been waiting for the full version... looks like its worth checking out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement