Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New retailer is Co Kildare

Options
  • 16-06-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi all just to let you all know Finn McCarthy & Son Hardware in Prosperous Co Kildare has satrated selling Airsoft equitmnet , they in the fishing shop. They only satred to sell to today . They sell spring and gas blow backs s , along with green gas. The also have some AEGs .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

what.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

MagicIRL wrote: »
    what.

Finn McCarthy & Son Hardware in Prosperous Co Kildare has satrated selling Airsoft guns and accessories in their fishing tackel shop.They only stated to sell them yesterday .

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

mach1982 wrote: »
    Finn McCarthy & Son Hardware in Prosperous Co Kildare has satrated selling Airsoft guns and accessories in their fishing tackel shop.They only stated to sell them yesterday .

What.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi all just to let you all know Finn McCarthy & Son Hardware in Prosperous Co Kildare has satrated selling Airsoft equitmnet , they in the fishing shop. They only satred to sell to today . They sell spring and gas blow backs s , along with green gas. The also have some AEGs .

and whats your connection to them?

thermo wrote: »
    and whats your connection to them?

No connecton they are just my local Hardware/Fishing store. I told them they need to get up on borads, and said that I just mention them here

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

What?

Spellcheck. For the love of jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

What?

No need for that.

If you feel a user needs a quiet word please report the post, no need to be a grammer and spelling Nazi.

Warning issued.

What?

I do use spell check , it's just I'ma bit dyslexic so some times I may miss a word or two .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 T.1.O

I do use spell check , it's just I'ma bit dyslexic so some times I may miss a word or two .

going to head down today an see what bits they have

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

T.1.O wrote: »
    going to head down today an see what bits they have

try and get some price's, to see if there a other airsoft popup shop selling for twice the price AEG'S

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 T.1.O

mafiaboy wrote: »
    try and get some price's, to see if there a other airsoft popup shop selling for twice the price AEG'S

right, they are selling all ASG branded rifles, m4's, ak's, aug's, m14's and some pistols, cz75, revolver, sti duty one, e.c.t, there prices seem reasonable enough, the only price i can remember are, sti duty one, chrome non blowback pistol for 70 quid and a m249 for 450 i think. all asg, but people have different opinions on them so. speed loaders and masks also, as you know, they are just starting off so there inventory will be small, sure we will see how it plays out for them

T.1.0

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

only heard about it over the weekend from a copper that lives next door to me,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Down the road from me too, think id still buy from vacant airsoft shop in naas.

they know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Down the road from me too, think id still buy from vacant airsoft shop in naas.

they know their stuff.

Any connection with that shop Arkslippy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Nope. what are you implying Andy.

Advertisement